Saturday, September 18, 2010

Its Been Awhile, but I'm baaaack! :D

My 2010 New Years Resolution was to update my blog at least once a month, and like every other one of my resolutions, that stopped after a week. But with so many brands to talk about, my passion has reignited and I am ready to share my thoughts on the branded world around me!

So are you wondering what I did for the past 6 months! Well aside from the bad dates, fun concerts, and 3 different hairstyles, the most notable thing I did during my time away has been interning at Time Warner for the summer! A post about what I did at TWC will be added soon. Maybe I'll even compare my Time Warner internship to my internship at Rainbow Media, because both experience were so completely different. Watch out for that post soon!

Thats all for now lovelies,

I'm back, better than ever!

The dream for the moment? What if companies sent me, Super-Brandinarian-Girl, sample products to analyze and see how it aligns with their brand? Or better yet, what if those companies just wanted my to analyze their brand as a whole? I suppose I should stop deaming and do my homework soon.

x0xo,
SBG

No comments:

Post a Comment