Wednesday, October 27, 2010

7 Whole Brands (2 Actually) on a Mission to my Heart

Good Afternoon Readers!

The average person would say that I had a bit of a rocky start this morning (30 mins late to class, couldn't find a parking spot, missing essential accessories to my interview outfit, rah rah rah) but oddly enough all of my little worries totally dissappeard when I bit into my "Oatmeal Dark Chocolate" Kashi cookie. Every time I bite into my Kashi cookies, it is as if time stops and the only thing I can think about is the utter bliss of the cookie. Sure it sounds like I'm exaggerating a tiny bit, and by definition of my personality, its just who I am to exaggerate the truth... but the bottom line here is that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Kashi. So here are just a couple brands that give me the same joyous feeling that Kashi gives me. They might not need SBG help at the moment, but that doesn't mean I won't be watching ;)

1. Publix: How is it that as an impoverished college student, I still go to the most expensive grocery store in my region knowing that I can't afford as many items?? Yes, this is simply stupid of me but I love Publix. It is so organized and clean! Not to sound corny, but they really do make shopping a pleasure. And sure, at my age I shouldn't be concerned about the pleasures of buying my fruit and veggies, but I guess I'm not the average consumer. The other day the bag boy packed all my groceries in my car. Its apparently a service they provide... and I LOVED it! :) So Kroger. Step your game up. Because I just converted to the Publix system.

2. Okay, I know my title says "7 Whole Brands" but really I just wanted to play on the Kashi tag line. While I love tons and tons of brands, Publix and Kashi are the ones I can't take my mind off right now. Of course there is always HBO that I can talk about but I've got a post coming soon that will fully express my love for HBO in the wit that you have come to love.

Thats all for now kids!
*I've got an interview today so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment