Monday, October 25, 2010

I Heart this Game of Marketing :)


Hello Readers!

I've been MIA for a while (Midterms + Interviews + Bad Dates = Bad Bad Combo), but I'm back and I have so many things to share with you. Over the past few weeks I have been getting more and more marketing projects from people who acknowledge my passion for brands and want me to help them out... which is my dream!

So here are my big SBG (super brandinarian girl for all you new readers) projects of the moment:


  1. iFundie.com: I was recently hired as their Brand Strategist!!! This is a new website officially launching soon that is all about fans supporting the artist through cool incentives. Because this is a new company, I was hired to oversee the brand and develop marketing strategies for the site and our clients. Check out the site to find out more information about the company. I am also the blogger and tweeter for the company so check back to see my posts!
  2. Hard Core Gym and Barberitos: The local Barberitos restaurant in Athens, GA and Hard Core Gym (google it) are teaming up to come out in a series of promotions, one of which will be a co-branded Hard Core Burrito!! Before all this happens next year, myself and a team of people will be working on creating a VIRAL video series with both of the company mascots in order to boost the "co"-branded awareness. Links once the series is done will definitely be provided!
  3. DealMobs: I am working with a group of students (and the DealMobs owner) to come up with a guerrilla marketing campaign targeted towards the college student demographic. The brainstorming on the campaign has just begun but once we nail down an idea i'll be sure to share!
  4. Tuki's Touch: Here is another start up beauty product company that I am working with. Because they are just established I was asked to help establish the brand. Their primary product is an all natural moisturizer. So far, I have worked with setting prices for the product, a graphic designer in NY for the official logo, and a distribution strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment